Monthly Challenge: Work Out Every Day
December is here, and with it the unhealthiest time of the year!
The most wonderful, yes, but also the unhealthiest.
Since I have decided to challenge myself to try something new every month, or to try and complete a certain task, December's challenge is going to be all about health, wellness and fitness!
The Challenge is simple and nicely accompanies my 5 tips for holiday fitness:
For the month of December, I will work out every day.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
Working out every day doesn't mean that I have to hit the gym, but it also means I have to go above and beyond my regular activity for at LEAST 20 minutes to get my body moving.
Here are my rules:
- my daily walks to and from the office don't count - BUT a power walk on the weekend does!
- I don't have to hit the gym, a HIIT workout or some yoga in my living room is fine (as long as I am focused on it)
- NO BREAKS! The intensity can vary but consistency is the key here.
- I should try to do the 20 minutes every day regardless and STILL find time to get to the gym (I'm skeptical about this one, but I'll see what I can do)
- Yes. I have to work out on Christmas.
I'll be checking in mid way through the month to let you know how it's going, and will provide a recap on December 31st!
Wish me luck!
Are you interested in Challenging along with me? Shoot me an email at email@example.com to workout with me every day! We can motivate each other to complete this challenge!